BATTLEFIELD 3: CLOSE QUARTERS IS A THEMED EXPANSION PACK BRINGING THE TEAM PLAY OF BATTLEFIELD 3 TO TIGHT INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS. THE FRANTIC CLOSE QUARTERS INFANTRY COMBAT IS AMPLIFIED BY UNPRECEDENTED HIGH DEFINITION DESTRUCTION, NEW WAYS TO PLAY, MORE WEAPONS AND ADDED PERSISTENCE.
- Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat
- Check your corners as death can come from any angle
- HD destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
- Earn new weapons and bring them back to the base game
- Complete new assignments and equip unique dog tags
- Play in new ways, mixing team play and instant action
The HD Destruction in Close Quarters lets players riddle the environment with bullets, reducing entire locales to ruin. Everything from furniture to plaster can be shot to pieces, and players can see the result of the mayhem as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor.
The tight level design and many opportunities for vertical gameplay mean players will need to bring their A game if they want to stay alive in this highly competitive theater of war.
Update: Battlefield Premium
Not only we get the Close Quarters DLC this Monday June 4th but the PSN store update also mentioned Battlefield Premium to be released on the same day, the info was later in the day removed from the EU PlayStation blog but EA has confirmed it now to on their twitter
Battlefield Premium will most likely be something the same as COD Elite, we don’t have the full details yet but we do know that the service will sell for 49.99 in the EU. More info on Monday
You must be logged in to post a comment.