New information has arrived on the multiplayer aspect of Assassins Creed 3! Of course Ubisoft has not spilt the beans completely, however what I found was very promising. Bellow are confirmed new features to the multiplayer.
- Players will have 3 abilities, two skill sets and the third for range weapons.
- New poison darts which give the player a stealthy kill.
- Disruption ability which screws up your foe’s interface, disorienting display.
- Shield will help the player to block attacks works with most abilities.
- A cloak of invisibility named, Glimmer.
- New multiplayer characters with all new costumes and animations
Also information has been confirmed on a new mode, Domination. Which is a team mode. Players must work together to capture territories scattered throughout the map. Teams must be in control of certain areas of the map for a certain amount of time to capture that section and only the opposing team can win back that area by being stealthy and sneaking in to recapture it. You may only kill the targets in your own territories.
Also announced are new terrains such as snow filled landscapes.
Confirmed map, “Northwest Passage”
Thanks to Gamestop for being so nice as to hand out this information to me. You rock!